Setting a Coupon Code in the Store
The coupon code is the special password that is used to claim a coupon's discount when making an online purchase.
To set a coupon code in the store:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your store page and click the blue Edit button.
- Under the Coupons tab, click the Add New Coupon button.
- Under Coupon Code, click the circular arrow icon to generate a coupon code.
- You can regenerate as many codes for as many coupons as you want.
Please note that the code is used inside the shopping cart when a client makes a purchase to claim their discount.
További segítségre van szüksége? Itt vagyunk segíteni 24/7