Setting Inventory for your Product
Setting inventory for your products is useful for letting you and your clients know whether products are still available.
To set the inventory for your product:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your store page.
- Click the blue Edit button.
- Under the Products tab, click the blue edit (pencil icon) button under the product you want to edit.
- Go to the Inventory tab, and under the dropdown menu choose whether you have the product in stock or not.
- If you want the system to automatically manage inventory, toggle this option on, then you can enter the amount of the product you have in your inventory and the system will track it as you sell.
Note: the SITE123 system will manage inventory automatically only with online payments. Offline payments will be calculated only after you manually change the status of an order.
További segítségre van szüksége? Itt vagyunk segíteni 24/7